Card application for Fiverr

Tarra2Tarra2 Member Posts: 4

Hello!

My application for Fiverr was rejected, i guess because informations for that aplications were on my doughter (she is under 18). I would like to again apply for Fiverr card, but on my name, i cant find a link to do that (i want to sumbit a new application with my informations).        Reference number 3407269.

Also, i alreadly have a Payoneer card (for few years), and i would like to, in best case scenario, merge Fiverr acount with my exsisting Payoneer account.

Can You help me?

Best regards, Gordana

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi Gordana,

In order to associate your Fiverr account with your existing Payoneer card, please complete the following steps:

1. Please log in to your Fiverr account and submit a new Payoneer application, using a different email address than the one associated with your existing Payoneer account (needs to be a valid email address that you can access).

2. Once you submit the application you will receive a reference number via e-mail confirmation.  Please reply to this e-mail with the reference number after you’ve received it.

3. Once we receive the reference number for the new application, we will assist you with merging the Fiverr account to your existing Payoneer card.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• Tarra2Tarra2 Member Posts: 4

Hi Romi!

I have followed Your instructions, logged in Fiver, and tried to fill in a new aplications for Payoneer card, but that button isnt clickable. It says "Waiting for card issuer approval".

I cant make another card application with my informations    

( I have alreadly made an application with my doughters informations, it was rejected, but it still says "Waiting for card issuer approval" ).

Id like to change informations on that application on my name. Refference number is 3407269.

I dont know if i explained the situation well, but i cant get to the place where i make a new application.

Best regards, Gordana

Hello again,

About this problem, before i started a forum-topic, i contacted Payoneer costumer support. I asked them if i can change Payoneer account that is connected to Fiverr account. No answer since 4. march.

Refference number is: LTK12153011454343X

Best regards, Godrana

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm sorry for this delay. I've asked the relevant department to look into this and update you.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

Thank You Romi for Your help!  :)

• mbrahimi02mbrahimi02 Member Posts: 1
    I'm having the same problem. Any solution yet?