Signing up to Payoneer

urbannewsurbannews Member Posts: 17

The oDesk account I registered with is not registered with my name, actually it was for a friend of mine , and now since the account is blocked and since my friend is major now , he wants to get an account of him with his proper name , how can I remove the link of the payoneer account with the odesk account so he can sign up for another one?

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

You should only link your own oDesk account to your Payoneer account.

You and your friend need to contact our support department for assistance in this matter: http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• urbannewsurbannews Member Posts: 17

Support didn't help, they told me that my account is closed and that's all, my friend want to withdraw his fund from odesk with a new payoneer account of him not mine, I just want to close my account and unlink it from oDesk since I dont have any oDesk account with my name on .

Unfortunately only customer support can assist with this. If your account is closed I cannot help out.

Your friend can sign up for Payoneer.

Romi

• urbannewsurbannews Member Posts: 17

Thanks for the info but how can he sign up through oDesk, he gets error everytime saying that he already registered ? can you suggest a solution ? support doesn't answer on email ive been sending emails since a week

Hi,

Emails take around 3 business days to be replied to.

He can also use the live chat option or call us directly.

Romi