Supplementary Card

I have peyoneer liteforex card.I can have another supplementary card?Because you know if i lost my card then there is a long process to get another new card.I got my first payoneer card after more than one month.Usually locally if i lost card then it take time to get 7days and also we have bank cheque or credit card cheque so i cant face problem to withdraw money but if i lost your card then i have to stop my money transaction minimum 1 month!!!!! its really pain full.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Due to rules and regulations, we can only issue (1) card per account. If you lose the card, however, you always have the option of receiving a new one via DHL expedited shipping, which takes 4-7 business days to arrive (DHL does charge a shipping fee).
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • Sirajum MunirSirajum Munir Posts: 12Member
    My card issued 04/1012 and expire date 04/2015.I got card yesterday and i activated card today but not yet loaded.so since when card fee will deducted(The use frequency - up to 4 transactions per month 3$)because me even not got the card last 2 months?i mean if i load my card then fee will cut since April or from this month?Even it was issued at April but i got this card last of May so what the regulation?
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    You are only charged monthly fees for months in which you have a balance. For any month where the balance is $0.00, you are not charged a fee.

The use frequency is to receive a reduced monthly fee. For example if you have the required amount of transactions in June, the fee for July will be reduced. However, you are not required to use the card each month, and are charge no fee for inactive months with no balance.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer