Card Doesn't Work Anywhere

nabil
nabil Member Posts: 3
Hello,

This is my 3 card with Payoneer (Plimus + Freelancer), I've been a happy customer, but I'm facing a problem.

My card is not accepted in:
- Card to card transactions, I get the error "Transfers are not allowed between these cards"
- Dynadot.com or any site accepting Mastercard

I contacted Payoneer support by email 4 days ago they answered me with a copy/paste from the FAQs, not really what I was asking for since I need to spend money urgently and it's been 4 days now that I'm trying.

Any help will be very much appreciated,

Best Regards,
Nabil.

============================================================================
Note:
Sorry for double posting, mods please delete my previous thread on a wrong forum (http://community.payoneer.com/topic/1620-card-doesnt-work-anywhere/)

Comments

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    nabil wrote:

Hello,

This is my 3 card with Payoneer (Plimus + Freelancer), I've been a happy customer, but I'm facing a problem.

My card is not accepted in:
    - Card to card transactions, I get the error "Transfers are not allowed between these cards"
    - Dynadot.com or any site accepting Mastercard

I contacted Payoneer support by email 4 days ago they answered me with a copy/paste from the FAQs, not really what I was asking for since I need to spend money urgently and it's been 4 days now that I'm trying.

Any help will be very much appreciated,

Best Regards,
    Nabil.

============================================================================
    Note:
    Sorry for double posting, mods please delete my previous thread on a wrong forum (http://community.payoneer.com/topic/1620-card-doesnt-work-anywhere/)

Hi,

Thanks for visiting our forum.

In regards to card to card transfers, please make sure that the partners of both card holders allow for these transfers.

For your second question please PM me the ticket number from when you contact customer support (starts with LTK) and I will look into the matter for you.

David

• nabil
    nabil Member Posts: 3
    I did as you suggested David. I'll wait for your answer.

Keep up the good work!