Cant Link My Payoneer Mastercard to Paypal

sainisaini Member Posts: 1

Hi i am unable to Link my Mastercard to my Paypal account. Error shows up 

"The bank that issued your card didn't approve this transaction. Please contact the card issuer.s customer service department if you have any questions. Or you can add a different card now to continue."

Note: I have money in my Payoneer Card.

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    Please note that in order to link your Payoneer with PayPal, you must have funds on your Payoneer card. If you have no funds it will not work for you since PayPal won't be able to charge the verification amount

If you have funds and still unable to verify the account - please contact PayPal directly.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• abdull_waheedabdull_waheed Member Posts: 2
    Hi Everyone can anyone tell me how much fund must we have in our payoneer account for linking payoneer to paypal please guide and share your ideas with me thanks everone
  • abdull_waheedabdull_waheed Member Posts: 2
    Hi Everyone can anyone tell me how much fund must we have in our payoneer account for linking payoneer to paypal please guide and share your ideas with me thanks everone
  • MuhammadNoorMuhammadNoor Member Posts: 1
    I tried my best to link my payoneer prepaid mastercard with paypal but I cannot connect.
    Anyone to guide.
  • sabernathysabernathy Member Posts: 2
    I had this issue as well- you will need to phone in and have someone manually set that up for you. I had mine connect and disconnect twice, and it seems like there's been a lot of feedback that just calling in and getting assistance is more efficient. I had someone assist twice, and have been fine since.