Problem With Payoneer

Hy and sorry if i mistake the group of my problem but i want to know something. Today i recive some dolars on my payoneer account and i pay like usually 5$ to recive faster and i still don`t recive nothing. I was thinking it was a problem with the website and i go to an ATM and try to get the money and the ATM says My Bank isn`t available so my question is .. Is a problem with the bank and i`ll recive my money couse are on the website but not on CARD !!! THX

Comments

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, and thanks for joining our forum.

I see that the payment has now been processed and funds loaded to your card. You will be able to access the funds.
  • goldstudio
    goldstudio Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2012
    Nissim wrote:

Hi, and thanks for joining our forum.

I see that the payment has now been processed and funds loaded to your card. You will be able to access the funds.

Thanks for welcome and sorry for disturbing. Now I have my funds in my card sorry again !!!
  • Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely no need to apologize, we're happy to help.

Also feel free to check out the feedback and suggestions section of our forum. We'd love to hear from you!
  • ava_studio
    ava_studio Member Posts: 2
    hello,
    it s happening the same thing with my card...this morning i recived money on it but i got some money from the atm, but when i cheked my online account i saw some dollars are missing...what is happening? i wait for an answer and hope that will be fixed up .
    best regards.
  • ava_studio
    ava_studio Member Posts: 2
    i just cheked my account, and now it s everything allright!
    but now my friend is in the same situation, money are not on the card anymore...she just sended a mail because of that. best regardds!