Card replacement

jc-jcjc-jc Member Posts: 5

Hi, I've just received and activated my Payoneer card replacement. The previous card was blocked for security reasons.

I had several funding sources (US payment service, Direct Deposit service, Skrill account, etc.) attached to the previous card. Now, when I go to the Funding Sources section in my account I see none.

Do I have to apply to these services again or will they appear in my account later?

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I see that you do have a WebMoney account associated to your account, for withdrawal. Regarding the US Payment Service, you should receive new details via email. If not - please contact our support department so that they can assist you with activating the service for the new card.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• jc-jcjc-jc Member Posts: 5

Hi Romi,

I have not received my new details via email. I tried to contact support department but my request has been unanswered for three days already.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I see you emailed us on March 31 - please note that it may take 3 business days for customer support to reply, so you should receive a reply today or at the latest tomorrow.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter