Account release

urbannewsurbannews Member Posts: 17

Ive had a conversation on online chat with a customer support, asked him about releasing my account he told me that it can only be done with email, however, its been 2 weeks that im waiting for support to answer my emails , but I didnt get any answers please i need to release the account ive emailed  with the reason and all infos .

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi - sorry for the delay.

Do you have a ticket number I can refer to? (starts with LTK and ends with X)

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• urbannewsurbannews Member Posts: 17

I lately received an answer saying that  " Unfortunately we were not able to approve your request to remove your account: oDesk - urbannews. 

We apologize for the inconvenience.  " but the customer on chat told me that is possible, also today I received another email saying that " We have transferred your request to our security department for further review. We thank you for your patience. "

Please help me, the original owner of the oDesk account needs a payoneer account and since I cant release my account he cant sign-up , a customer support at oDesk told him that if Payoneer approves signing up for him, he can just simply sign up from payoneer website, and then the support will manually add the new account as withdrawal method, what do you think?

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

As we've mentioned in our latest email to you (yesterday), your request was transferred to our security department for further review. This may take several business days to be investigated.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• urbannewsurbannews Member Posts: 17

why in the chat they told me that I can release my account but in the email the support answered that my request cant be approved for some stupid undisclosed reasons, I can't understand why!!!

• BarBar Community Manager Guest Posts: 60

Unfortunately we are not able to provide you with support regarding this issue via the Payoneer forum. Please feel free to follow up with us via e-mail and we will be happy to assist you.

This discussion has been closed.