Euro Currency Card

rizwan143rizwan143 Posts: 79Member ✭✭

Hey Nissim & Romi!

Our Local currency is fluctuating in rates daily against Dollar rate which makes us a great loss for withdrawal via ATM.

Is it possible to get a Euro Currency Payoneer card ?

If we get a new Payoneer Euro Card... Will our Partners still load money from there networks in $$$ currency ?

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi Rizwan,

We currently are working on a pilot program for a new service (the EU Payment Service). This service will allow receiving payments in EUR from European companies via SEPA transfer. What you're suggesting is not possible for us to do. However, if you have European companies paying you, we can consider you for this pilot program. In the pilot account holders will receive an additional card in EUR currency, which will have bank details attached to it (similar to the USPS) and thus will be able to receive payments from European companies.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• rizwan143rizwan143 Posts: 79Member ✭✭
    Romi wrote on April 2 2014, 12:55 PM: »

Hi Rizwan,

We currently are working on a pilot program for a new service (the EU Payment Service). This service will allow receiving payments in EUR from European companies via SEPA transfer. What you're suggesting is not possible for us to do. However, if you have European companies paying you, we can consider you for this pilot program. In the pilot account holders will receive an additional card in EUR currency, which will have bank details attached to it (similar to the USPS) and thus will be able to receive payments from European companies.

No. All the networks who are paying me based in USA so having USD currency.

Anyways thanks romi :)

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

If anyone does happen to be interested in the EU Payment Service pilot program that Romi mentioned, you can read about it here: http://blog.payoneer.com/do-you-need-to-receive-payments-from-european-companies/

In regards to a multi-currency Payoneer account, with the option of receiving a EUR card, this is something we are considering for the future. We'll be sure to let you know about it should we have additional information.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • shahsaan1shahsaan1 Posts: 3Member
    Hi there,
    can any one please guide me,
    Can we use USD payoneer card for Germany Euro Payments in adsense?
  • shahsaan1shahsaan1 Posts: 3Member
    Hi there,
    can any one please guide me,
    Can we use USD payoneer card for Germany Euro Payments in adsense?
  • yarantsyarants Posts: 4Member
    Please can anyone help me!
    How to order a card EUR currency, because i received yesterday money EUR currency. I have in the moment more 200EUR in my "balance EUR". So I have just card prepaid USD!

Thanks for your answer!
  • muhammad_fakharmuhammad_fakhar Posts: 5Member
    Bhai Pakistan m card ksy ship hota hy???
    Matlab leopard courier sy ya Pakistan post sy...mjy card mge mil raha