Multiple Accounts?

Johnj89Johnj89 Posts: 6Member
If I am an affiliate with more than one company that has payoneer, do I need a lot of cards? How do I keep track of all my payments?

I have account with clickbank, does payoneer work with clickbank?

Thank you.

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Hi JohnJ89,

You can use one card for multiple partners. Once you have a card and you want to sign up for a second company, choose Payoneer as your payment option. On the next page, you will see a link that says "Already have a Payoneer card?" - click on it and it will walk you through the steps to add the new program to the same Payoneer card.

Currently, ClickBank isn't one of our partners, but we would love them to be, so feel free to tell your friends to come over to these forums and talk to us :-)
    Talia
  • seleneselene Posts: 1Member
    Talia wrote:

Hi JohnJ89,

You can use one card for multiple partners. Once you have a card and you want to sign up for a second company, choose Payoneer as your payment option. On the next page, you will see a link that says "Already have a Payoneer card?" - click on it and it will walk you through the steps to add the new program to the same Payoneer card.

Currently, ClickBank isn't one of our partners, but we would love them to be, so feel free to tell your friends to come over to these forums and talk to us :-)

Hi,

I encountered a problem when I want to add a second company to my account. I went and choosed Payoneer as payment option but the link takes me directly to login page, I have no "Already have a Payoneer card?" or anything.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    selene wrote:

Hi,

I encountered a problem when I want to add a second company to my account. I went and choosed Payoneer as payment option but the link takes me directly to login page, I have no "Already have a Payoneer card?" or anything.

Hey,

Is it possible that you have already applied for a Payoneer card through that account? If so, you need to contact Customer Support and they will assist you.

If not, I still suggest you contact Customer Support, at http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx , and they will be able to resolve the issue for you.

Thanks ;)
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer