Are You Working With Small Companies That Aren't Payoneer Partners? — Payoneer Community

Are You Working With Small Companies That Aren't Payoneer Partners?

TaliaTalia ModeratorMember Posts: 514
edited March 2013 in News and Announcements
Read this! :-)

Hi everyone,

Are you working with companies that aren't paying you through Payoneer? Especially if they pay you through private loads, you can save all the hassle of waiting for the approval for a few working days and have then sign up to be our partners. You'll get your money faster, and the sign up process is quick and free for partners.

Please email us for more details if you are interested: community@payoneer.com

Thanks! :cool:

Talia

Comments

• mirceamircea Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
    Yeap i try it on my skin with 2 partners ( small ) so far and process was smooth .
    It removes the need of the waiting for a private load to complete .
    I was pleasant surprise that you accept even small partners that pays 2-3 coders ....but that is a good thing !

A++!
  • swjayaniswjayani Member Posts: 1
    Tip: click inside this box to load the editor
  • hack4dz00hack4dz00 Member Posts: 8
    edited October 2011
    can you send to me all the information about how to be a payoneer partner ...i have a small project in my think and really i will need to make payonner mastercard my official payment method....plz this is my email: hack4dz00@gmail.com ....tnx
  • Sirajum MunirSirajum Munir Member Posts: 12
    Can you add Liberty Reserve for US payment service?
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,556 ✭✭

Can you add Liberty Reserve for US payment service?

Thank you for your suggestion, I will make sure to pass this along.

• jayrjayr Member Posts: 5
    hi I am new here in payoneer, I have problem in applying for may bank to payza (payment processor) they need the swift code of my account it is possible to get that?
    thanks
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

You can apply for our US Payment Service, to get a US account/routing number linked to your card, however we do not currently support receiving payments from Payza. You can use the service to get paid from select companies, as listed here: http://www.payoneer.com/USPService.aspx
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • jayrjayr Member Posts: 5
    hi thanks for the reply, it would be helpful if solid trust pay (STP) and Liberty reserve add to your partners...
    jayr wrote:

hi thanks for the reply, it would be helpful if solid trust pay (STP) and Liberty reserve add to your partners...

Thank you for the feedback, I will make sure to pass it on.

• Lucian33Lucian33 Member Posts: 3
    It will be great to have NF SERVICES as partner , the company behind www.niteflirt.com , they pay a lot of models and mostly by check or ACH Deposit !
    Lucian33 wrote:

It will be great to have NF SERVICES as partner , the company behind www.niteflirt.com , they pay a lot of models and mostly by check or ACH Deposit !

Thank you for your suggestions, I will make sure to pass on your request.

• kewin fabiankewin fabian Member Posts: 9
    i need payza to payoneer

i need payza to payoneer

We currently do not support that option. I will make sure to pass it on.

Thanks for your feedback.

• Coder_DzCoder_Dz Member Posts: 107 ✭✭

This is interesting!

How about this case:

I get paid regularly by a UK IT-based Company. They have their own HSBC stuff and payment methods, so their employees are paid in their own way, and there is only me to be paid through Payoneer, since I requested so, and it is the case so far. My question is this: will I be able to benefit from this offer? Or at least how should it be done? And what are the minimum requirements? Or will it have to come from their side not mine?

I'd appreciate any extra info you can provide.

Keep it up (y)

• Coder_DzCoder_Dz Member Posts: 107 ✭✭

LOL! Sorry for the (y)! Thought I'm on Facebook, and expected it to be converted into Thumbs Up :)

• momin90909momin90909 Member Posts: 3

Add Bodis.com to Payoneer USP Service Whitleist

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The way the partner referral program works is that you earn a commission for getting new companies to sign up as Payoneer partners. You can either send us contact information for someone at the company, or ask them to contact Nissim (nissimal@payoneer.com) or David (Davidst@payoneer.com) for details on how they can become a Payoneer partner.

Once they sign up, you will earn a commission.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • rakekarmrakekarm Member Posts: 34 ✭✭

I am hoping to open up a small ecommerce site and planning to use Payoneer for payment gateway.