Can I apply for a Payoneer account if I am under 18?

RainersRainers Posts: 10Member

Hello, I am writing to you after unsuccessfully contacting your customer support team. A rep. named Glenn "answered" me. She said, that i'm not 18 years old. Okay i understand that, and i answered her. two days ago. I asked her,could i edit that account whit my moms data or delet my account and i havent got answer, so i decided to write here. So i'm waiting for some solution about all of this. Reference number: LTK1216101603351X  i'm sorry for my bad english. Thank you. 

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014

We are not able to accept applications from individuals under the age of 18. You cannot edit the information on your account to your mother's, unfortunately.

If your mother would like to apply for an account she can, however only she will be eligible to use that account. We do invite you to contact us as soon as you turn 18, after which time we will be able to approve your application.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • RainersRainers Posts: 10Member
    Nissim wrote on April 18 2014, 5:06 PM: »

We are not able to accept applications from individuals under the age of 18. You cannot edit the information on your account to your mother's, unfortunately.

If your mother would like to apply for an account she can, however only she will be eligible to use that account. We do invite you to contact us as soon as you turn 18, after which time we will be able to approve your application.

Thanks, but how can she apply an account if i have registered from kyani website, you need to delet my account, then she could do that. And when i be 18 i'll register again

You will need to contact our customer support department and request that they cancel the account and allow you to sign up again via Kyani. You can reach them here: http://www.payoneer.com/ContactUs.aspx

Nissim
    Nissim wrote on April 18 2014, 5:15 PM: »

You will need to contact our customer support department and request that they cancel the account and allow you to sign up again via Kyani. You can reach them here: http://www.payoneer.com/ContactUs.aspx

Thank you Nissim for your help.  :thumbsu:

You're welcome!

Nissim

Hey, i writed an application. But all they answered was.

What should i do?  

Subject: [WEB Form] Category: Account Applications, Subject: I want to cancel my application, Program: Kyani

Dear Rainers,

Thank you for your email.

This application was never approved because you're under 18 years old.

Sincerely,

Fred

Payoneer Customer Support

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi,

The status of your application is cancelled and the Kyani link is inactive, since your account was never approved (due to you being underage). Your mother needs to sign up for an account separately.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

So my mom needs to register on payoneer. And then you will add her to kyani?

She could first register to Payoneer and then add Kyani. However, this would mean her account and fee structure will be different than that of Kyani (when signing up from them).

It's better if she signs up through Kyani, choosing Payoneer as the payout method.

Romi

The problem is taht i have registred through her Kyani account for payoneer. And i need you to let her register trough her kyani account. When i go to prepaid debit card in kyani website form my mothers account. it's says that i already have an account. And my mom can't register trough kyani choosing payoneer as the payout method. So could you pleas do something about it? So my mom could register for her debit card? 

Hi - you will need to reply to the e-mail you received from our customer support department, and explain this to them. It is unfortunately not something that we can assist with here on the forum.

Nissim

okay, waiting for an e-mail. 

thanks. :) 

Hello.

Me again. 

They texted me this.

Dear Rainers,

Thank you for your email.

We have transferred this matter to the relevant department for further processing.

Thank you for your patience and consideration in this regard.

Sincerely,

Kyle

Payoneer Customer Support

it's been nearly 2 weeks and i havent got anything, what should i do? 

Hi,

The matter is still under review. I apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience. Please allow a few more business days.

Romi

How long do i need to wait? It's have been more than one month!! My mom can't work properly.. 

Hi,

I'm sorry but this is still under review with our risk department. They're looking into the matter and trying to resolve this. Please allow several more business days.

Romi

Thank you very much, everything is good! :)

Great!!! :) Happy to hear!

Romi

This discussion has been closed.