I'm so sad after waiting for one month for my Card :(

Bilal HassanBilal Hassan Posts: 3Member

Hi all,

My greeting to all of you and especially Nissim. I have funds to withdraw and its been a month now since I've applied for my card but no response from Payoneer. I have a friend who really loves Payoneer as his funds are received so smoothly, I would like Payoneer to give me a reason to love it too! Please somebody tell me when will my card be received.

Thanks

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi Bilal,

I see that we've emailed you recently regarding the address you gave upon registration. Your account is currently being reviewed with these new details and you will be updated via email.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• Bilal HassanBilal Hassan Posts: 3Member
    Romi wrote on April 22 2014, 3:38 PM: »

Hi Bilal,

I see that we've emailed you recently regarding the address you gave upon registration. Your account is currently being reviewed with these new details and you will be updated via email.

Thanks God someone responded to my question. Thanks a lot Romi! I have just another question, How long it may take to review my application? Maximum time? I have already emailed my new address other than my university address on 20th of this month.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi,

The 20th was not a business day so I suggest always allowing 3-5 business days for the relevant department to review the new info and update you via email.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter