Editing Profile Information

shahidshahid Posts: 12Member ✭✭
Will editing profile address information delay using Credit card
Hi,

If I edit my profile address, how long will it take then before I can use my credit card for online purchase of software? Thanks.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    shahid wrote:

Hi,

If I edit my profile address, how long will it take then before I can use my credit card for online purchase of software? Thanks.

Hey Shahid,

You can change your profile address via My Account, if the new address is in the same country as the old one.

The change is automatic, and you should be able to begin making purchases with the updated address right away, however to be on the safe side I'd suggest waiting a day or two for the system to update.

If you are looking to update your address to a new country, please contact Customer Support and they will assist you.

Thanks ;)
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • shahidshahid Posts: 12Member ✭✭
    Nissim wrote:

Hey Shahid,

You can change your profile address via My Account, if the new address is in the same country as the old one.

The change is automatic, and you should be able to begin making purchases with the updated address right away, however to be on the safe side I'd suggest waiting a day or two for the system to update.

If you are looking to update your address to a new country, please contact Customer Support and they will assist you.

Thanks ;)
  • shahidshahid Posts: 12Member ✭✭
    Hi Nissim,

Thanks for a comprehensive reply:)