Credit Card - What Is Wrong And Where? A Puzzle

shahidshahid Posts: 12Member ✭✭
Hi,

How can I get my credit card to work for online purchase. Have tried a dozen times, it simply says there is some error in your information. The online software vendor SWEG says:

>Dear Shahid Khan, Thank you for contacting SWREG. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We show that the order was not completed due to the credit card issuer declining this transaction.<

Is there a way to find out whats wrong? Thanks

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    shahid wrote:

Hi,

How can I get my credit card to work for online purchase. Have tried a dozen times, it simply says there is some error in your information. The online software vendor SWEG says:

>Dear Shahid Khan, Thank you for contacting SWREG. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We show that the order was not completed due to the credit card issuer declining this transaction.<

Is there a way to find out whats wrong? Thanks

Hey Shahid,

This may be due to insufficient funds on your account, or a mismatch in the details you are entering. If you'd like, you can send me the following details and I will look into why the charge is being declined:

- E-mail address on your Payoneer account
    - Transaction details (Date, amount, merchant name)

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • shahidshahid Posts: 12Member ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Nissim wrote:

Hey Shahid,

This may be due to insufficient funds on your account, or a mismatch in the details you are entering. If you'd like, you can send me the following details and I will look into why the charge is being declined:

- E-mail address on your Payoneer account
    - Transaction details (Date, amount, merchant name)

Thanks,

Hi Nissim,

[Details Edited]

Best regards,

Shahid
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey,

I've edited out the details so that they are not left on an open forum, for security reasons.

I've sent you a PM and will resolve the issue via PM. You can contact me at any time via PM as well.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer