Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Payoneer Activation fee / annual fee ?

jokerzz
jokerzz Member Posts: 8
Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb

Best Answer

Answers

• Romi
    Romi Member Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭
  • donnqq
    donnqq Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    > @Romi said:
    > Hi,
    >
    >  
    >
    > Please note that you signed up for Payoneer back in April 2013 - since then and until May 2, you never had sufficient funds to pay for the activation fee (for the first year of usage). Once you had sufficient funds we charged this automatically (for last year) and also charged the next annual fee (May 2014 to April 2015). The next time you will be charged the annual fee will be May 2015 for the next year.

I never had funds in my payoneer account and I made my payoneer in 2013 or 2014 (I am not exactly sure as I didn't use payoneer even I registered) so if I load money in my payoneer now, am I going to be charged for 2013-2014 and 2014-2015 and 2015-2016 and 2016-2017 means for 4 years (4*30=$120)?
    I don't even earn that much. can you answer me quickly? because I sent a couple of emails ,aksed this question in the forum ,but no one answered me.
  • donnqq
    Payoneer ignores me
  • Coder_Dz
    Coder_Dz Member Posts: 98 ✭✭
    Support Staff has piles of emails to answer, so relax, they aren't ignoring you.

Payoneer came up with a clever tactic, which disable the card after a 2 months dormancy period or so, so that you won't be charged, but still a maintenance fee would be applied most probably.

It won't be deducted right away after you get funds, but I guess there are dates where an automatic process kicks in.

It's only fair to pay $30 per year to keep their service up for everybody else using them as a primary income facilitator, and honestly $30/y is nothing in comparison to other services out  there, let alone they provide you the plastic card that can be used world-wide.
  • donnqq
    > @Coder_Dz said:
    > Support Staff has piles of emails to answer, so relax, they aren't ignoring you.
    >
    > Payoneer came up with a clever tactic, which disable the card after a 2 months dormancy period or so, so that you won't be charged, but still a maintenance fee would be applied most probably.
    >
    > It won't be deducted right away after you get funds, but I guess there are dates where an automatic process kicks in.
    >
    > It's only fair to pay $30 per year to keep their service up for everybody else using them as a primary income facilitator, and honestly $30/y is nothing in comparison to other services out there, let alone they provide you the plastic card that can be used world-wide.

Thanks for the reply. it's fine if they charged me $30, but I am worrying what if they charged $120 for all the previous years.
  • rizwan143
    rizwan143 Member Posts: 79 ✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Payoneer services are awesome & Annual fees is nothing as compared to your fast payments in pocket :smiley: . Right now i am paying $1 per month Account maintenance fees( I make 4 transactions per month) & i am much happy with that :)

• sande
    sande Member Posts: 3
    I have the same question as donnqq about the Annual fee .

If I haven't got funds for the last couple of years will I be charged for an Annual fee for those years?
  • Adam_Payoneer
    Adam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

If you never received a single payment since you opened the account, you will only start paying for the service when you become an active user. Becoming an active user means that you need to receive at least one payment withdrawal.

If you received payments, stopped working for a year or two, and then came back, contact Payoneer support so they can advise you on what fees will apply if any as this issue is individual to each person returning to the service.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• yinkeys
    yinkeys Member Posts: 2
    > @Adam_Payoneer said:
    > If you never received a single payment since you opened the account, you will only start paying for the service when you become an active user. Becoming an active user means that you need to receive at least one payment withdrawal.
    >
    > If you received payments, stopped working for a year or two, and then came back, contact Payoneer support so they can advise you on what fees will apply if any as this issue is individual to each person returning to the service.

Hello @Adam_Payoneer i created an account February 2016 but didn't use the account so it got deactivated. I plan using the account this month & would like to know what it will cost in total to activate the account from July 2017. Not a single fund was transferred to the account because I misplaced the card while in the process of travelling from place to place constantly. Just found the card, how much will I be charged in total immediately I transfer $1000 to it. I plan paying for some stuffs online so I'd like to do the maths properly to know how much Payoneer would deduct. Please I need an accurate answer. Thank you
  • justps
    justps Member Posts: 3
    Dear Payoneer,
    I had signup with Payoneer around and I had received the card at around 4 years ago.
    After that I had not used it as I was busy in my studies. Now I have started my freelancing job in upwork, and have earned some dollars and need to transfer to the Payoneer account. In these 4 years I have not received or paid any money using the Payoneer’s card.
    Now if I receive the payment from upwork, do I need to pay service charge and annual charge (4*30=120 approximately) to Payoneer?

Please do reply me little fast. I need to get paid fast from the company.
    Thank you.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,302

Hi there @justps  You can view the full list of the fees associated with your account by clicking the "Pricing & Fees" link, located under the "Help" menu, on your "Payoneer Account".
    If you are still unsure, please contact our team directly so they can advise

• justps
    Thank you @morga
  • justps
    @morga
    Under “Pricing and Fees” only instructions are given, no any fees associated to my account is given. Does it mean that I don’t have any due fees to pay?
  • KazPayoneer
    KazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @justps, this is not necessarily the case. Please send me a DM so I can inform you of your fees.

• SUR
    SUR Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

@KazPayoneer
    I'd like to know my fees up-to-date, because I remember signing up for Payoneer but I didn't use it nor did I have any earning.
  • KazPayoneer

Hello @SUR,

If you don't use it, or have earnings, you do not have to worry about fees. If your account does not have a card, there are no fees to maintain the account.

• SUR
    SUR Member Posts: 2
    I had a Prepaid Card, so I'm worried that maybe I might have some dues
  • KazPayoneer

You would have owed the annual fee 29.93, for any years that you hadn't paid. The fee would be removed from an available balance.