Order Card Payoneer

wasywasy Posts: 4Member
I was wasiyani and I would ask the honorable Payoneer forum admin, until when the petition oder payoner cards will be accepted because I was filling out the form of Payoneer and I've been working as an affiliate and wish to utilize the services of amazon.com Payoneer as a payment on my amazon affiliate . com. and this is my email used to register at Payoneer: [email protected]

Comments

• wasywasy Posts: 4Member
    I've been filling orders from Payoneer card application but my application has not yet been received, and until when I will get my request approval to use a debit card from Payoneer master,thank you very much
  • wasywasy Posts: 4Member
    Dear admin on Payoneer forum I want to ask you, when my application is accepted by payoneer.com because until now there has been no confirmation that my application is received in payoneer.com. how long will my application be accepted because I had been working as an affiliate on amazon.com and I want to use the service but that will soon Payoneer card from Payoneer confirmation has not existed until now and to me this when my application be accepted?. this is my reference number in our system is 1571461.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

I've merged your topics, just to make it simpler ;)

I'm going to e-mail you further information on the US Payment Service. Please reply to the e-mail with the requested information, and I will have your card application and US Payment Service request reviewed.

Thanks!
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • vacereevaceree Posts: 5Member
    hello nissim thank u verry much for your respon my apllication have been approve and my card payoneer will be arrived to my house until 23 july 2012. thank you