Invalid or ineligible details provided

Hey

I can't recieve payment on my account, someone tries to send me payment, it gives him following error
Invalid or ineligible details provided

Can anyone help me or tell me what is the problem and how to fix it?

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭
    Please note that the Payoneer card is focused on payroll and payout services - it is not meant solely for personal use. When someone applies for a card it is mainly to receive payments from partners (businesses we work with) and/or via our US Payment Service, which allows individuals to get paid by US companies.

Only when a cardholder is active in one of these methods or both, can he have an option for card to card transfers (between Payoneer cardholders) and private loads (loading money to a Payoneer card with a regular credit card). These are additional services and are only open to active customers.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• gullgull Posts: 1Member
    Hi romi my sister
    What happened my payoneer account
    My friend money send to my payoneer account but friend said: Payoneer invalid or ineligible Details provided
    Can tell me my payoneer account locked
    Please tell me I am very tension
  • tons4444tons4444 Posts: 2Member
    i have also same problem
  • SivanSivan Posts: 642Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @tons4444, please see the previous response: "Please note that the Payoneer card is focused on payroll and payout services - it is not meant solely for personal use. When someone applies for a card it is mainly to receive payments from partners (businesses we work with) and/or via our US Payment Service, which allows individuals to get paid by US companies.

Only when a cardholder is active in one of these methods or both, can he have an option for card to card transfers (between Payoneer cardholders) and private loads (loading money to a Payoneer card with a regular credit card). These are additional services and are only open to active customers."