Account limitation withdrawal...

Hi,

I'm Md. Aktaruzzaman. I have been using the payoneer card for around 2-3 years and it was through one of your partner program named ELANCE. Everything is and was fine until I found 2 common issues which needs to be resolved pretty soon. Comparing with many others card services and my card services, there is been a couple of differences. Here I'm noting those...

1. I don't have LOCAL BANK TRANSFER service enabled in my account. So, as a result when I want to work on Affiliate programs, I just can't get my money to my bank directly and this service is available to many others.

2. I'm experiencing PRIVATE LOAD problem. I mean a person with PAYONEER card tried to transfer amounts to my PAYONEER card but in vain. It shows "INVALID OR INELIGIBLE DETAILS PROVIDED". So, what is the ineligible details, I just don't get it. See the attached file for this issue.

Please take initiatives regarding these and any other things that I yet not came through and those which are available to others. It is becoming a barrier for my working methods. Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Md. Aktaruzzaman 

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi,

1. Thank you for your interest in our Withdrawal to Bank Account Service! This is a new service we introduced as a pilot program a little while ago. It's currently not available for all our account holders and we're just testing it right now. We hope to open up the option and enable the service for more people in the near future. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

2. If someone with a Payoneer card wishes to transfer a payment to you this is transfer between Payoneer accounts, not a private load. Private loads are when an external client pays you via Visa or MasterCard. In order to use card-to-card, both account must be active in receiving partner and/or USPS payments. Elance, unfortunately, does not support this feature.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• unpackerunpacker Posts: 2Member

Hi... thanks for your replies and I appreciate it very much. Now how can I apply for a second payoneer card which will have all the general benefits rather than the limitation we are facing from partners referral? As I know that one member can only have one card but due to this limitation, I'm facing difficulties with my new affiliate business program. Is there any way for these reasons, I can apply for another card without those limitations?

Thanks.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

You cannot sign up for another card-  only 1 card per person and this cannot be lifted. Once you're active you can receive private loads - a private client paying with Visa or MasterCard. For further inquiries, you're welcome to contact our support department for assistance: http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter