Receiving payment issue since im not getting that much payments from my main vendor

vj3660vj3660 Posts: 6Member

First of all i'd like to thank you Payoneer for introducing service like this.I started my career in Odesk and this was the only method to get payments.4 years passed by and i'm a online an entrepreneur now.

I do consulting off the Odesk and i'm setting up my eCommerce business as well.I'm having few concerns.

1.Now most of my income comes from off the Odesk but when ever  my  clients try to use payooner send payment link,System blocks me saying im not getting major amount of my payment not from Odesk due to that i cannot receive payments :(

2.I'm setting up stripe account and going to link my USA payment service.So again above issue will come.

Is there away to transfer my account to a general  account So i will be able to receive money from every one without a problem. My financial growth really hinders because of this issue.Or can i create a second account directly from payoneer?

Thanks

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi,

Please note that as a Payoneer account holder you can receive money from multiple partners as well as through the US Payment Service with no limitation or trouble.

Private loading, as an additional service, is only open for active account holders who receive payments from partners/USPS.

You can link your Payoneer account with Stripe and transfer payments easily; once you start to actively receive payments overtime, and reach the threshold for private loads, you'll be able to have private clients pay you for your work/services.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter