Can't Acess My Account

I have lost my user name/pass.I've get my card but can't activate it.
I have lost my username/password.Now what can I do?I can't access into my account.I like to activate it.But can't.I have signed up from Odesk.Please tell me how would my user name back.Then I will reset my password.Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks
Nipa

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I have lost my username/password.Now what can I do?I can't access into my account.I like to activate it.But can't.I have signed up from Odesk.Please tell me how would my user name back.Then I will reset my password.Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks
    Nipa

Hey Nipa,

Your username is the e-mail address that you applied with. If you have forgotten your password, there is a retrieval tool on the login page of our website. If you are unable to provide the requested security answer, please contact our Customer Support department and they will assist you.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • Nipa SarkerNipa Sarker Posts: 4Member
    Hello thanks.But I am in serious problem.I have lost my email id.I can't remember what email id i have used to signed up in payoneer.I have tried my odesk email id too bur doesn't work.Once i get my email id what I have signed with I will retrieve with my security question the password.How can I retrieve my email id.Please help me.
    Thanks
    Nipa

Hello thanks.But I am in serious problem.I have lost my email id.I can't remember what email id i have used to signed up in payoneer.I have tried my odesk email id too bur doesn't work.Once i get my email id what I have signed with I will retrieve with my security question the password.How can I retrieve my email id.Please help me.
    Thanks
    Nipa

You need to contact Customer Support to resolve the issue. They may be able to assist you in retrieving the account username by confirming other account details.
    Nissim
    I have sent customer care email with my problem.waiting for their reply.I can answer my security question and card number ,odesk id,my address national id any thing they want.Are they goingto give me the email id i have used via email?Or I should call them?

I have sent customer care email with my problem.waiting for their reply.I can answer my security question and card number ,odesk id,my address national id any thing they want.Are they goingto give me the email id i have used via email?Or I should call them?

I believe CS is only permitted to send account details to the e-mail address on file, which you do not have access to.

I suggest contacting them via Live Chat or telephone. They will be available first thing tomorrow morning.
    Nissim
    Thank you for your information.The best part is I have activate my card through ph call.I have tried to do live chat more than once but it failed.I think I should call them.
    Thanks
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    That's great. Good luck with everything <_<
    Talia