Can't Withdraw From oDesk

Tim101Tim101 Posts: 5Member

I have been trying to withdraw from oDesk but it keeps referring me back to the Payoneer support page telling me to refer to my Payee details, which are tim101. I have been sending your support emails the whole week but I have not received any response, not even the direct email to Nissim. How do I go about it, because I am becoming frustrated? The odesk support asked me to contact you, and your live support is always offline my hours. Can somebody please help. #Disappointed

Tim.

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi Tim,

I see you emailed us on May 13 - please note that it usually takes 3 business days for us to reply to an email inquiry. Live chat is currently online and you can use that for a quicker response, as well as call us directly.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• Tim101Tim101 Posts: 5Member

I'll check with live support today, thanks Romi.

Hi Romi,

My internet connection is lousy and kept disconnecting from the live chat, which lead to me queuing like forever. Isn't there any other way to speed up the response from your email support?

Tim.

For a company that deals with handling money, I think the response from your team really sucks, it is way too slow. We would appreciate prompt responses and around the clock live chat. Please speed up the response to my email.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi Tim,

Sorry for the delay in our reply to you and sorry to hear your chat was disconnected. I've expedited your email from May 15 and you should be contacted within 1 business day - we're simply experiencing a larger volume of inquiries lately and so response time is a bit longer. Thank you for your patience.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter