How to Cancel an Application & Start new one?

I have an account with 2checkout that I use for my online business.

I submitted a payneer application with them a couple of years ago, but did not follow through because I decided to just use 2co's banking ACH to recieve funds. Now that I'm starting selling again, I'd like to use Payoneer (I am in the US).

Here's my problem & question:

• When I click on the payoneer button inside 2checkout, it brings me to the payoneer screen that shows this (image below).

Screen shot 2014-05-17 at 10.51.13 AM.png

• Unfortunately I do not have or remember my log-in details. And since I am not using any of my old emails for my old products then I can't seem to find my application.

• So how can I remove this application and start a new one?

Thanks in advance!!! :)

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭
    Hi,
    I unfortunately cannot help you with this here on the forum - please contact our support department for assistance: http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• CosmoKramerCosmoKramer Posts: 3Member
    Romi wrote on May 18 2014, 2:42 PM: »

Hi,
    I unfortunately cannot help you with this here on the forum - please contact our support department for assistance: http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Thanks Romi,

I did just that and am awaiting for that old application to be deleted from the system.

I just posted a new post asking how to expidite that :)

Can you help with that at all? It's in the "review" department right now awaiting deletion.

(I can supply you any details you might need on our account if you can help speed it up).

Thanks!

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can't seem to find your post. Can you please PM me with your email address so I can take a look?

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• faishon1faishon1 Posts: 2Member
    I want to make a payoneer account but I Filiup the form antil when my I'd after I can't foreword I can't clik next botum
    [email protected]
  • faishon1faishon1 Posts: 2Member
    Please help me
    I can't Finnish siningup because when I fill up my I'd number after that I can't forwarded I can't clik next botam wy?