Inquiry on Payza and Stripe

goo-cloudgoo-cloud Posts: 1Member

Most people are using it with PayPal, so I have some questions as below:

1. Could I use it with Payza to withdraw funds? Is it possible with a "Personal Unverified Account" in Payza?

2. I am not from the supported countries on Stripe and I have asked my US friend to register an account for me. I have checked a post said that Payoneer can use to withdraw funds from Stripe. But if the names on Payoneer and Striple are not the same, is it still possible?

Thank you very much!

www.goocloud.me

Comments

• daprofdaprof Posts: 2Member

Hi,

The payoneer USA payment service page listed: https://account.payoneer.com/es-es/uspaymentservice.aspx

shows that Stripe.Inc is available as select company. I do not understand how this is possible since Stripe will only allow 12 digit account numbers and payoneer bank account numbers are 17 digits. Am I missing something here?

Thanks,

Bryan

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Please make sure that your Stripe account has the option to send payments to a US bank account using US ACH. Then the USPS details should work perfectly fine with Stripe, to receive payments.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi,

1. You cannot withdraw from Payza. We don't support Payza at the moment.

2. It is possible to withdraw from Stripe. However, please note that if your country is not supported in Stripe and this causes you any limitations or issues with them - we are not responsible nor can we assist you with such matters. Also, the names on both accounts must match.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter