payoneer card with logo sismacapital.com scam broker

glucgluc Posts: 5Member

I ordered a payoneer card via TRADAXA.COM site which is a subsidiarie of SISMACAPITAL.COM

This company happen to be a scam broker. Look for " TRADAXA scam " on the web . You deposit money but you can never get the money back .

I opened an account with TRADAXA and deposit money because that have an agreement with Payoneer.I consider I have been deceived. 

I send a request to Payoneer support but got just a standard response telling me Payoneer is regulated .

Could you help me to get my money back 

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi,

Please note Sisma Capital is a Payoneer partner. You can receive payments from them.

Regarding other companies I'm afraid I cannot assist you with this - if we're not affiliated with a company then we cannot control any payments or funds transferred to or from it.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for the information.

Payoneer works with thousands of companies and millions of people around the world. We are constantly reviewing our system, and will of course take immediate action should any partner not meet our Terms and Conditions.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • glucgluc Posts: 5Member

I have been duped by the fact that you had a partnership with that scam broker. I consider PAyoneer is also responsible .

Can you give me by private mail the coordonate which was given by sismacapital for your partnership .

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi,

As we mentioned, we will take precaution and look into the matter immediately. We're already checking this. Thank you for reaching out and letting us know of your findings.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

I'm waiting for an answer from you since you are suppose to get inti that matter. At least you can provide me with the coordonate of SISMACAPITAL

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

For privacy concerns and regulations, we are unfortunately not able to disclose this information. 

This is indeed an unfortunate event and we do apologize for any inconvenience caused. If you require any assistance specific to your Payoneer account, please let us know and we will be happy to assist: http://www.payoneer.com/ContactUs.aspx

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer

Even the FCA is reporting Sisma Capital is blacklisted by the AMF , follow this link : www.fca.org.uk/static/alerts/foreign/s.html

What is is your security department doing about that ?

I will inform the FCA of your partnership with Sisma Capital.