Can I Use My Payoneer Card To withdraw My Fiverr Earning?

zaioboyzaioboy Posts: 2Member

Can i use my payoneer card to withdraw my fiverr earnings? or i will need to Apply for a new fiverr revenue card via fiverr...Procedure please.

i'd apply for payoneer card with different emails , and i got my reference number . 

what next  ?

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi,

If you've followed these instructions, we'll merge your accounts and add Fiverr to your existing account:

1. Please log in to your Fiverr account and submit a new Payoneer application, using a different email address than the one associated with your existing Payoneer account (needs to be a valid email address that you can access).

2. Once you submit the application you will receive a reference number via e-mail confirmation.  Please reply to this e-mail with the reference number after you’ve received it.

3. Once we receive the reference number for the new application, we will assist you with merging the Fiverr account to your existing Payoneer card.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• ElijahElijah Posts: 2Member
    Hi there,

I want to know how much time take the verification for payoneer fiverr card, i sent my Identity card the 19/05/2014 and i still haven't receive an email from payoneer.

Please can you help me ?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

Hi, I see that this is being handled by our support department.

Romi

• ElijahElijah Posts: 2Member
    Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I make a request to merge my payoneer fiverr account to my existing payoneer account 3 days ago,
    I want to know how much time i will wait again?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Hi,

It should take around 3-4 business days. Please note that this week Monday was also not a business day due to Memorial Day in the US.

Romi

• fiverrlover99fiverrlover99 Posts: 1Member
    Hello,

I was wondering how do I associate my existing payoneer card with fiverr. I read old forum pages and I am not sure what to do. When I tried to register, I saw "already have a payoneer account". I am confused, please help me.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Previously the option to use the "Already Have an Account" option was not available for Fiverr, however it is now available. You will be able to use this option and easily add your Fiverr account as a funding source to Payoneer.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer