How to prevent future freezings? (Payment waiting for approval)

luckywriterluckywriter Posts: 4Member

Congratulations for your good service, but I've got something to say.

After a long wait, I received my AdSense earnings, that show as "Payment waiting for approval".
Is there a way to avoid future freezings by providing any document in advance? I need a long term solution.
My founding sources are completely reputable and well-known, that's why I'm surprised you need to verify an ACH transfer from Google, in my name. Especially when I have received similar payments before. I understand that private loads and third-party transfers need to be verified, but why my case?
I don't have any objection to send you my AdSense receipts, but at least send me a notification that my earnings are "locked", or ask me to send you the documents to finish with this as early as possible.
BTW, you didn't need to approve my first payment to charge the $30 activation fee.

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭
    Hi,
    Some payments need to be reviewed manually by our payments approval department, to ensure that the source and also the services for which the payment was received is legitimate and follows our rules and terms. I see the payment has been loaded, you'll see it reflected in your balance.

Regarding the annual fee-  it was charged back in December, once you had sufficient funds on your account. Sometimes we perform re-reviews of the USPS and this is probably why the payment was reviewed this time around.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• luckywriterluckywriter Posts: 4Member

Thank you Romi for releasing my payment (and for working on Sundays). You answered my question indirectly.

"How to unfreeze a payment?" Ask Romi. :-)

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

No problem - glad to see all is resolved! :)

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

This discussion has been closed.