I Will Remove [email] As Payment In Cams4us

i need to remove my [email protected] as payment in cams4us asap i will wait your reply i have 2 email there i link i need to link [email protected] this is my card holder and

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

i need to remove my [email protected] as payment in cams4us asap i will wait your reply i have 2 email there i link i need to link [email protected] this is my card holder and

Hey,

Have you contacted Customer Support regarding this issue?

I cannot make any changes to your account, this is something that can only be done by a Customer Support representative.

If you are unsure which partner accounts are linked to your Payoneer account, you can see a full list of them via your online My Account page.

Your best bet is to contact Customer Support via Live Chat or telephone first thing tomorrow morning.

Thanks,
  • melendez_applemelendez_apple Member Posts: 3
    yes but still no reply untill now can you inform them about my email about this,,, i email them may be 4 times and no reply

yes but still no reply untill now can you inform them about my email about this,,, i email them may be 4 times and no reply

Please PM me the ticket ID numbers (start with LTK) and I'll look into it.
  • melendez_applemelendez_apple Member Posts: 3
    LTK52902433851X.

pls remove Accounts associated with this card: of [email protected] as payment in cams4us.com site i will lin new card

LTK52902433851X.

pls remove Accounts associated with this card: of [email protected]hoo.com as payment in cams4us.com site i will lin new card

Hey,

This issue is being processed, once there is an update we'll let you know.

Thanks,