I Will Remove [email] As Payment In Cams4us

i need to remove my [email protected] as payment in cams4us asap i will wait your reply i have 2 email there i link i need to link [email protected] this is my card holder and

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

i need to remove my [email protected] as payment in cams4us asap i will wait your reply i have 2 email there i link i need to link [email protected] this is my card holder and

Hey,

Have you contacted Customer Support regarding this issue?

I cannot make any changes to your account, this is something that can only be done by a Customer Support representative.

If you are unsure which partner accounts are linked to your Payoneer account, you can see a full list of them via your online My Account page.

Your best bet is to contact Customer Support via Live Chat or telephone first thing tomorrow morning.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • melendez_applemelendez_apple Posts: 3Member
    yes but still no reply untill now can you inform them about my email about this,,, i email them may be 4 times and no reply

yes but still no reply untill now can you inform them about my email about this,,, i email them may be 4 times and no reply

Please PM me the ticket ID numbers (start with LTK) and I'll look into it.
    Nissim
  • melendez_applemelendez_apple Posts: 3Member
    LTK52902433851X.

pls remove Accounts associated with this card: of [email protected] as payment in cams4us.com site i will lin new card

LTK52902433851X.

pls remove Accounts associated with this card: of [email protected] as payment in cams4us.com site i will lin new card

Hey,

This issue is being processed, once there is an update we'll let you know.

Thanks,
    Nissim