About Payoneer Debit Master Card

Hey guys,

I amm new here and it's very nice to meet you. I have some issues to know regarding Payoneer Debit Master Card. If I would join this community early on, I guess my problem could be solved in no time. It's my fault i didn't show up here.

Well, I applied for Payoneer Debit Master Card but they have pended the approval for my card fora long time. I didn't use any affiliate link that time. I waited and could not wait more. So i applied for a new one today with all required information but i got a back to back email saying that I can't apply for an additional card because I already have an account. But that account is being reviewed and still got nothing hopeful.

So, what can i do now? Am i not going to get Payoneer Master Debit Card? :fool:

I attached an image so that you guys can see the real problem.

myaccount.payoneer.com_2014-06-02_16-17-58.png

Curious mind wants to know...

Cheers,

Shahe Imran Imon

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi,

Could you please give me the email for your original application?

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• ieuanieuan Posts: 1Member
    Lousy means of activating a debit card. Work on making it button sensitive to log-in and activate.
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 1,326Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, we've already got the way that you suggested as a means to activate the card. Users can also call a number to activate it, providing some variety there. This is very comparable to how you would activate a card with a bank.

Thanks