Withdraw to local bank account but no option add one?

ibinodibinod Member Posts: 5

Hi,

I see we can withdraw to local bank account using payoneer and I am going to need to option very soon as my entire business is based on payoneer. 

But i don't find an option to add my local bank account there's only an option to add webmoney.

Thanks!

Binod.

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭

Thank you for your interest in our Withdrawal to Bank Account Service! This is a new service we introduced as a pilot program a little while ago. It's currently not available for all our account holders and we're just testing it right now. We hope to open up the option and enable the service for more people in the near future. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• ibinodibinod Member Posts: 5

Ok, that make sense and thanks for the respond.

May I know what's the best way to withdraw bigger amounts besides this if i need to in future?

Because if i withdraw from my local atm with my card here at my country i have to make like 10 transactions to withdraw 1000$ and that accounts to a lot of fees + time.

• burnburn Member Posts: 41 ✭✭

Bank withdrawal fee is percent based. It won't be cheaper.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭

The limit for ATM withdrawals cannot be raised. We hope to have the Withdrawal to Bank Service option open soon and then you'll be able to withdraw to your local bank account.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter