Local Bank Transfer to local currency

shafi ullah khanshafi ullah khan Member Posts: 10 ✭✭

Hello Team Payoneer!

I am new to the forum.Tried for the first time local bank transfer to bank account ( in Pakistan in local currency PKR).   I tried 700 $.. After conversion rate of 2- 2.75 % promised and all the deductions the amount promised to reach the bank account was 67326.17 PKR and when the amount reached it was less than that to 65914, equivalent of almost 16 to 20 bucks.

My question is where did that money go? In thin air.All the fee were deducted already and was not supposed to be any more deductions. 

Please Explain.

here are the screenshots.

Screen_Shot_2014_06_03_at_4_15_25_pm.png

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I see that this was a wire transfer and the difference in the amount is due to corresponding banks' fees. Unfortunately we don't have control over additional fees charged by the involved banks. I see this was also explained in an email from customer support on June 8.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• sunnybhattisunnybhatti Member Posts: 4
    shafi ullah khan wrote on June 5 2014, 11:01 AM: »

Hello Team Payoneer!

I am new to the forum.Tried for the first time local bank transfer to bank account ( in Pakistan in local currency PKR).   I tried 700 $.. After conversion rate of 2- 2.75 % promised and all the deductions the amount promised to reach the bank account was 67326.17 PKR and when the amount reached it was less than that to 65914, equivalent of almost 16 to 20 bucks.

My question is where did that money go? In thin air.All the fee were deducted already and was not supposed to be any more deductions. 

Please Explain.

here are the screenshots.

attachicon.gifpaoneer withdrawl reference number.jpgattachicon.gif10374250_317085988444830_879465215_n.jpg

HI Shafi , can you please tell me how much time it took to withdraw to your bank account.

I tried today , added my Standard Chartered bank details and withdraw to it. How much time it took in your case to receive money in your account . And which Bank account in Pakistan?

• batmeeznanibatmeeznani Member Posts: 1

the we've seen aha and there's a lot over 

Romi wrote on June 9 2014, 10:26 AM: »

the we've seen aha and there's a lot over the net bed the next thing you notice is more van elevated state yes maraca die rather than it's not it's not the kind of that you get from Den Duran for example GMAX with Marvin I love admire my spirit yeah it's more min elevated status and I'm just on thermometric sick the some in place in America is in the market such as MPs question mine and yet evident especially Miranda up on yarest I'm creates more been elevated stage rather than rather than the low energy.

http://gmaxsuplementoss.com/