Doubt about receiving a Payment from eBay direct on Card

ralvesralves Member Posts: 2
edited June 2014 in Ask The Community

Hey all,

I am a user of Payoneer Services for years now, but I have a question... I paid some fees that came up on eBay few weeks ago, but now they mailed me saying those fees were a error of the system and they are going to refund me them (its around $1000+ in fees). I thought it was some kind of scam, then I called them and the attendant confirmed this information.

So I asked him to refund to my PayPal account so I would be able to withdraw using my Payoneer US Payment Service, but they said it will take about 3 months or more to the department responsible refund me due to the amount of issues they are dealing about this error right now. But he said, I could go to eBay site and place my credit or debit card directly in their page (https://arbd.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SetupCCPayment&v2redirectpage=955), so he would be able to refund the money I paid on fees directly to card in 2-3 days max.

My question is, it is possible to only place the Mastercard Debit Card details in there and receive the money or the only way to me to receive is inserting the US Payment Service details (Acc number, routing number..), because there are no fields for bank details. I mean if I place my debit card details your system will automatically process the credit they will deposit into this and move to my banking account to allow me to withdraw? 

Regards, and thanks in advance!

Roberto.

ps. last 4 digits of my payoneer card is 6150.

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭

Hi,

You won't be able to withdraw the payment by filling in the Payoneer card details. You can only use the US Payment Service details. However, please note that since payments made through the US Payment Service must be business related (and in eBay's case, for items you've sold), we will need to review these payments and might not be able to accept them as they are refunds for fees.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• ralvesralves Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2014

So bad, then I will have to wait 3 months.. as I don't have any international credit/debit card except Payoneer to receive the money :(

Thanks anyway then :/

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭

I'm sorry we couldn't provide a solution for this issue and hope you find a way to resolve the matter.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter