Card Hasn't Been Approved Yet ! Why ?

AmineAmine Posts: 1Member
How to approve my card? plz
Hello everyone. I really need your help.
Recently, me and my brother have created accounts on oDesk, and also we ordered Credit cards. the problem is that my card hasn't been approved yet, I don't know why ! But my brother's has been approved, and it only needs an activation once he receives the card. I included both our accounts' pictures, so it'll help you see what I mean ! My account that has the problem is picture NUMBER 2, and picture NUMBER 1 is my brother's functioning account ! I really need your help, thank you very much.

ismails.th.jpg

aminet.th.jpg

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Amine wrote:

Hello everyone. I really need your help.
    Recently, me and my brother have created accounts on oDesk, and also we ordered Credit cards. the problem is that my card hasn't been approved yet, I don't know why ! But my brother's has been approved, and it only needs an activation once he receives the card. I included both our accounts' pictures, so it'll help you see what I mean ! My account that has the problem is picture NUMBER 2, and picture NUMBER 1 is my brother's functioning account ! I really need your help, thank you very much.

Hey Amine,

Have you contacted Customer Support regarding this issue? A recent e-mail with details has been sent out to you with information on getting the application approved.

You can PM me if you have any specific questions, or simply reply to the e-mail.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer