Account Blocked/ Wrong Details

SusannoSusanno Posts: 2Member
Hi,

I tried to login to my account but i always get wrong details so i thought that maybe i forgot my password and i tried the forgotten password link but everytime i enter my email address it says wrong details!
maybe my account is blocked!

can you help me please i need to get this issue fixed asap!
the live assistance is offline so i sent a ticket about the forgotten password and wrong details issue but i haven't got a reply yet(other than the automatic one)

ticket : [LTK529021865410X]

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

I've just sent you an e-mail reply. Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • SusannoSusanno Posts: 2Member
    it seems that there's still a problem with my payoneer account, i received a 2.07$ dollars a week ago and it has been confirmed in my odesk account, but still when i try to login on payoneer or even try the forgotten password page with my email address i get wrong details!
  • ahmad92725ahmad92725 Posts: 2Member
    I cannot login to my payoneer account! I have used the correct email and password but keep getting the incorrect error message. I've also tried password reset and it keeps saying WRONG DETAILS.
  • marshaow2marshaow2 Posts: 2Member
    I cannot login to my payoneer account! I have used the correct email and password but keep getting the incorrect error message. I have tried calling but they always put me on hold. Help asap
  • rosalierivarosalieriva Posts: 22Member ✭✭
    what shall i do if my datebirth is wrong?
    <3
  • rosalierivarosalieriva Posts: 22Member ✭✭
    what shall i do if my card has already declined?
    <3
  • naeemkhannaeemkhan Posts: 0Member
    My payoneer account say wrong details why plaese help me
    ;) hi my payoneer account is say wrong details why help me
    My payoneer account say wrong details why plaese help me
    ;) hi my payoneer account is say wrong details why help me