Withdraw Funds to Local Bank Account Denied

ijstylesijstyles Member Posts: 2

Hello,

I contacted support to enable the 'Withdraw to Bank Account' feature on my account but I was denied after waiting a response for 6 days. I am super disappointed as I was planning to completely use Payoneer as my online processor. They said it is only for 'select Payoneer account holders' but I did not see any specific requirements or eligibility to use the service? http://www.payoneer.com/WithdrawToBank.aspx

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭

Thank you for your interest in our Withdrawal to Bank Account Service! This is a new service we introduced as a pilot program a little while ago. It's currently not available for all our account holders and we're just testing it right now. We hope to open up the option and enable the service for more people in the near future (hopefully within a month or so). I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• ijstylesijstyles Member Posts: 2
    Romi wrote on June 9 2014, 2:50 PM: »

Thank you for your interest in our Withdrawal to Bank Account Service! This is a new service we introduced as a pilot program a little while ago. It's currently not available for all our account holders and we're just testing it right now. We hope to open up the option and enable the service for more people in the near future (hopefully within a month or so). I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thanks for the response, but I calculated the fees that'll be deducted to my account if I were to withdraw multiple times vs a single transfer and this is a big loss for me. I am really looking forward to enable this feature to my account. My account is almost a year now for a reconsideration if possible.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭

Unfortunately we're currently at a stage where we're testing the service and are planning to launch it soon, as I mentioned. I understand your needs and urgency of the matter, as well as perfectly realize you want to minimize your fees as much as possible, but I'm afraid we cannot enable the service at the moment.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter