Why i can't link My Payoneer Card To My Paypal Account Even Its Loaded With More Than 3 USD

djnight23djnight23 Member Posts: 12

Hi Payoneer Team,

i'm really in big trouble , i got my card about 15 days now , i linked the us payment account to my Paypal account , but the issue 
is the prepaid card , i can't link it to my Paypal account even its loaded with more than 3 USD , whenver i try to link my card i get this error:

The bank that issued your card didn't approve this transaction. Please contact the card issuer.s customer service department if you have any questions. Or you can add a different card now to continue.

i contacted Paypal support they said you need to contact the bank support , this is the email sent from Paypal support 

(I saw in your account Mohamed, that the reason why you are unable to add your xx51 MasterCard to the account is because your card issuer is declining the $1.00 USD temporary charge that PayPal is trying to put through. This charge is used by PayPal to make sure that your card is active and in good standing. Don’t worry as this charge is refunded automatically.

In this case, I would encourage you to contact your card issuer and ask them to authorize the $1.00 USD temporary charge. Once they are able to do that, you should have no problems adding the card to your account.)

I hope You can help me with this issue As Soon As Possible , Cause i have some transfers to do 

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I unfortunately cannot help you with this here - please contact our support department for assistance: http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• djnight23djnight23 Member Posts: 12
    edited June 2014

Romi wrote on June 10 2014, 9:07 AM: »

Hi,

I unfortunately cannot help you with this here - please contact our support department for assistance: http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Hi again,

i contacted them , they sent me an email , i replied that i'm still not able to link my card , they didn't answer me again ,i'm really in troubles  please i need to pay eBay fees,

i did mistake  changing the Paypal email linked to my eBay account to the new Paypal account linked with my us payment , before linking my card.

now i need to link this card to pay eBay fees

Hi,

I'm afraid we cannot assist with any PayPal related matters. We're not affiliated with PayPal. I hope you are able to resolve the matter with the as soon as possible.

Romi

• djnight23djnight23 Member Posts: 12

Hi,

this is not Paypal Problem , and i didn't ask you to solve my paypal problem , i already sent you the email from the paypal support 

and this is what they said 

(In this case, I would encourage you to contact your card issuer and ask them to authorize the $1.00 USD temporary charge. Once they are able to do that, you should have no problems adding the card to your account.)

How come i got my card more than 15 days ago and i'm still not able to use it even its loaded 

As mentioned before, I cannot assist you with this on the forum, but our customer support department will gladly help you: http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Romi