Urgent - Linked My Payoneer

PopeyePopeye Posts: 14Member ✭✭
with 2CO but I cannot see my data in my account info!
Hi
3 days ago I linked my Payoneer card (I ordered, received and activated it) to my 2CO account so I can receive my payment on my card.
Now: I not see the link to 2CO on my load page. Could you please urgently verify that link has been estabilished? If not, can you guide me through please?
Please I need urgent support.
My email and Payoneer ID is available on profile.

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Popeye wrote:

Hi
    3 days ago I linked my Payoneer card (I ordered, received and activated it) to my 2CO account so I can receive my payment on my card.
    Now: I not see the link to 2CO on my load page. Could you please urgently verify that link has been estabilished? If not, can you guide me through please?
    Please I need urgent support.
    My email and Payoneer ID is available on profile.

Hi,

I looked and see that you 2CO is active in your account, so you can receive payments to your card from them.

• PopeyePopeye Posts: 14Member ✭✭
    David wrote:

Hi,

I looked and see that you 2CO is active in your account, so you can receive payments to your card from them.

Hi David, thank you so much for your help.
    :)
    Popeye wrote:

Hi David, thank you so much for your help.
    :)

No problem, we are here to help.

Very urgent David.
    Today 2CO sent out my first payment 132.88 USD but I didn't receive any email from Payoneer telling me about load, and what is worse, it's not in the load list!!!
    Please could you check for me VERY VERY URGENT!
    Thanks
    Luca
    Popeye wrote:

Very urgent David.
    Today 2CO sent out my first payment 132.88 USD but I didn't receive any email from Payoneer telling me about load, and what is worse, it's not in the load list!!!
    Please could you check for me VERY VERY URGENT!
    Thanks
    Luca

Hi Luca,

We will send you an email informing you that you have a payment as soon as we are informed by the partner who is paying you.

Sometimes it takes a little bit for the partner to inform us of the payment.

Thank you David,
    I will keep situation monitored, if within tomorrow I will find no payment I will ask help again :)
    Cheers,
    Luca