[HELP] Spotify and my payoneer card?

kirstkirst Member Posts: 3

I, i'm from Argentina, i have activated and used my payoneer debit card.. I test in a few shops and works very fine, too in the money extractor... But, when i try to use in Internet, i can't... Who is the problem? Particulary i want try to use in Spotify Suscriptions... When i try this option, they said me was a problem and i can't proceed... Any one with the same problem? Thanks.

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Please make sure that Spotify accepts prepaid debit MasterCard before attempting to purchase on the site. Also, make sure you have sufficient funds.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• kirstkirst Member Posts: 3
    Romi wrote on June 16 2014, 12:00 PM: »

Hi,

Please make sure that Spotify accepts prepaid debit MasterCard before attempting to purchase on the site. Also, make sure you have sufficient funds.

Yes, of course.. All the items are valid... How can i do the suscription?

In this case I can suggest to contact their customer support for assistance - perhaps they can help manually.

Romi

• kirstkirst Member Posts: 3

Sorry i post here, but, this is open... Today i put incorrect PIN three times... I remember the PIN after i put incorrect ones and the ATM get out my card... This is blocked? And i contact the customer support for this trouble, thanks.

Hi,

Customer support will be able to assist you with the PIN issue.

Romi

• ineitzkeineitzke Member Posts: 2
    Romi wrote on June 16 2014, 12:00 PM: »

Hi,

Hello,

Prepaid MasterCard is not always the same. For example, if it has a dirty image from the gambling scene.

I know, a complete Knowledge Base is impossible.
    But the best and most famous companies, everyone should have in their white list database. 
    This reduces the issues and increases the synergy effects for all.  :thumbsu:

Today: 
    Spotify > Knowledge Base Search for debit > no result. 
    Payoneer > Knowledge Base> not found.
  • mikylinmikylin Member Posts: 1
    Not sure about this, I also tried through PayPal and I encountered the same issue.

No, I think that this is related to the country where the card is issued. Spotify varies costs from country to country significantly, and it warns you that the card should be issued by your country of choice, as to make sure that people don't try to circumvent region and change countries for a better fee.

What I would like to know is where the Card is officially issued in.