Univerified Paypal To Payoneer

MendimMendim Posts: 1Member
from fiverr to paypal,from paypal to pyoneer
Hello Payoneer team,im from Macedonia,and i have unverified paypal account.and i want to trasnfer my earnings from paypal to payonner,because i work in fiverr.com and i can`t claim the earnings,can u help me to connect that paypal to my payonner card.we from Macedonia need it to much because paypal don`t have Macedonia yet.
If you can do this for us in Macedonia i will send to you to much customers to registred in Payoneer for virutal credit cards,thanks

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Mendim wrote:

Hello Payoneer team,im from Macedonia,and i have unverified paypal account.and i want to trasnfer my earnings from paypal to payonner,because i work in fiverr.com and i can`t claim the earnings,can u help me to connect that paypal to my payonner card.we from Macedonia need it to much because paypal don`t have Macedonia yet.
    If you can do this for us in Macedonia i will send to you to much customers to registred in Payoneer for virutal credit cards,thanks

Hi,

Thanks for coming to our forums.

You can receive payments from a paypal account to a Payoneer Card via our US Payment Service option.

I am going to send you a message with further details.

• agustriagustri Posts: 1Member
    David wrote on June 19 2012, 8:57 AM: »

Hi,

Thanks for coming to our forums.

You can receive payments from a paypal account to a Payoneer Card via our US Payment Service option.

I am going to send you a message with further details.

Hi I'm from Indonesia, I have same problem, I have earning in my unverified paypal, i want to transfer my earning to payoneer, can you help me too Mr. David?

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    agustri wrote on April 2 2013, 9:42 AM: »

Hi I'm from Indonesia, I have same problem, I have earning in my unverified paypal, i want to transfer my earning to payoneer, can you help me too Mr. David?

You can verify your paypal account with the Payoneer card. Please make sure you have sufficient funds on the card when you attempt this since paypal charges the card a small amount to complete the process.

I see you have an approved US Payment Service account, you can transfer your paypal funds to the card with the US Payment Service details.