Standard Load Payment Option Is Missing

It forces me to use Immediate Load for $6
Hello,

I got an issue with a incoming payment from Paypal.
I followed the link in Good News email and this is what I see: http://mrf.su/0Y0i3L402p0w2K0F110s (screenshot)

I want to use a Standard Load option without a fee. But it forces me to use the only available option — Immediate Load for 6 dollars.

Can you please help me with it, the payment is not urgent for me and I dont want to lose 6 dollars.

(I tried to send this message to Support via the support form a few times but i keeps saying me that the 'Question' textarea is not filled correctly (it was less than 1000 chars) )

Thanks.

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

Hello,

I got an issue with a incoming payment from Paypal.
    I followed the link in Good News email and this is what I see: http://mrf.su/0Y0i3L402p0w2K0F110s (screenshot)

I want to use a Standard Load option without a fee. But it forces me to use the only available option — Immediate Load for 6 dollars.

Can you please help me with it, the payment is not urgent for me and I dont want to lose 6 dollars.

(I tried to send this message to Support via the support form a few times but i keeps saying me that the 'Question' textarea is not filled correctly (it was less than 1000 chars) )

Thanks.

Hi,

I looked at the screen shot, all ACH payments are done through immediate load.

The 6 dollar fee you see mentioned there is the standard 1% fee for the US Payment Service.

• Alexander ZAlexander Z Posts: 2Member
    David,

Your explanation makes it clear.

The load page is pretty confusing though. I hope it will be changed to a more clear one some day so other users won't have this question.

Thanks!
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    edited June 2012

David,

Your explanation makes it clear.

The load page is pretty confusing though. I hope it will be changed to a more clear one some day so other users won't have this question.

Thanks!

Thank you for your feedback, I will pass on this suggestion.