Order Card Confirmation

I have a long list of Payoneer, but so far I have not been able to confirm via email from Payoneer, but I will soon receive a payment from my amazon affiliate. When will my Payoneer card will get to my house?

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    lokajaya wrote:

I have a long list of Payoneer, but so far I have not been able to confirm via email from Payoneer, but I will soon receive a payment from my amazon affiliate. When will my Payoneer card will get to my house?

Hi,

I see that your card has been approved and the estimated arrival date is July 11. Please note, that is the latest estimated date, usually the card arrives much sooner.

• lokajayalokajaya Posts: 5Member
    edited June 2012
    David wrote:

Hi,

I see that your card has been approved and the estimated arrival date is July 11. Please note, that is the latest estimated date, usually the card arrives much sooner.

Hi david, I just wanted to ask if there is no email notification from Payoneer that the card has been sent? because I see I am still on step number 2 (the picture in attachment). And I also want to ask for help because I can not get into my Payoneer account, but I sure have entered the correct username and password (here is my reference number 1566833, this may be useful), Thanks in advance.
    lokajaya wrote:

Hi david, I just wanted to ask if there is no email notification from Payoneer that the card has been sent? because I see I am still on step number 2 (the picture in attachment). And I also want to ask for help because I can not get into my Payoneer account, but I sure have entered the correct username and password (here is my reference number 1566833, this may be useful), Thanks in advance.

Generally there is an email that is sent, however there was a technical difficulty at that time so your approval email was not sent out (this was the only thing that was temporarily not working).

Your account is activated and you should be able to sign in, please try using a different browser and see.

Please keep me updated on how this works out.

edited June 2012
    David wrote:

Generally there is an email that is sent, however there was a technical difficulty at that time so your approval email was not sent out (this was the only thing that was temporarily not working).

Your account is activated and you should be able to sign in, please try using a different browser and see.

Please keep me updated on how this works out.

i have tried using different browser as your advice but it's not working, said "wrong details". I'm so sure that already entered the correct username and password (here is my reference number 1566833, email : [email protected]). Thanks for your help.
    lokajaya wrote:

i have tried using different browser as your advice but it's not working, said "wrong details". I'm so sure that already entered the correct username and password (here is my reference number 1566833, email : [email protected]). Thanks for your help.

Do you mind sending me a screenshot of where you are attempting to log-in and what you are seeing?

Thanks.

• somnengsomneng Posts: 1Member
    it has been almost 5 days and i have not yet received a confirmation, the last time i spoke to a live chat person with this issue, i already sent my proof of identification, and they told me to wait some more? how long does this process usually take for them to go over my application?
    somneng wrote:

it has been almost 5 days and i have not yet received a confirmation, the last time i spoke to a live chat person with this issue, i already sent my proof of identification, and they told me to wait some more? how long does this process usually take for them to go over my application?

Hello Sir,

I see you spoke with customer support and that we are waiting for some information from you.

We look forward to hearing from you.

edited June 2012
    David wrote:

Do you mind sending me a screenshot of where you are attempting to log-in and what you are seeing?

Thanks.

I'm sending the screenshot of log-in picture as your requested. Thanks for your help David.mrsdid.jpg
    lokajaya wrote:

I'm sending the screenshot of log-in picture as your requested. Thanks for your help David.loginmpi.jpg

When signing in, please note that passwords are case sensitive, please check this to make sure you are using the correct one.

If this still does not work, you will need to wait till your card arrives and change your password.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

David wrote:

When signing in, please note that passwords are case sensitive, please check this to make sure you are using the correct one.

If this still does not work, you will need to wait till your card arrives and change your password.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Ok David, I got it. I'll be waiting for the card arrives then. Thanks a lot for your help.
    lokajaya wrote:

Ok David, I got it. I'll be waiting for the card arrives then. Thanks a lot for your help.

Once the card arrives please let me know if you need any further assistance.