To Start Using My Payoneer Card.

FedeFede Posts: 5Member
A few questions from a newbie cardholder.
Hello.
I'm new in the forums, and in the Payoneer world, but I have a couple of years of experience working as a freelancer visual artist (digital illustrations, characters' designs and such). Now I'm wishing to combine my activity with the Payoneer service and make use of its wonderful potential.

I've received my Payoneer card this week, activated it online, and already read the information I've found in the official FAQ's and help sites.
Yet, I still have a few questions in my mind, that I wish to get cleared before starting to use my card.

I've got the invitation email to join the US Payment Service, which form I plan to submit later on.

In the meanwhile, I understand I can use the card to receive payments from individuals. I read about a $300 USD limit, though, for this kind of private loads. My question is... Is that a -total- limit for my account's capacity? (as in, "can not hold more than $300 at the same time"). Or is it a loading limit over time ("can not load any more pass the $300 mark" whatever be the positive balance of my card at the given time), or an individual limit per load? (self-explanatory).

I read also that this limit is temporary. Is it directly related to the period prior to my confirmation of the US Payment Service, or is it to be lifted in a different time, related to my use of the card?

That is all for now. :)

Thanks for your time, in advance.

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Fede wrote:

Hello.
    I'm new in the forums, and in the Payoneer world, but I have a couple of years of experience working as a freelancer visual artist (digital illustrations, characters' designs and such). Now I'm wishing to combine my activity with the Payoneer service and make use of its wonderful potential.

I've received my Payoneer card this week, activated it online, and already read the information I've found in the official FAQ's and help sites.
    Yet, I still have a few questions in my mind, that I wish to get cleared before starting to use my card.

I've got the invitation email to join the US Payment Service, which form I plan to submit later on.

In the meanwhile, I understand I can use the card to receive payments from individuals. I read about a $300 USD limit, though, for this kind of private loads. My question is... Is that a -total- limit for my account's capacity? (as in, "can not hold more than $300 at the same time"). Or is it a loading limit over time ("can not load any more pass the $300 mark" whatever be the positive balance of my card at the given time), or an individual limit per load? (self-explanatory).

I read also that this limit is temporary. Is it directly related to the period prior to my confirmation of the US Payment Service, or is it to be lifted in a different time, related to my use of the card?

That is all for now. :)

Thanks for your time, in advance.

Hi,

Thank you for joining our forums.

This limit is a temporary limit on your account until you start receiving payments from a partner or through the US Payment Service.

Once you start receiving regular payments from partners or via the US Payment Service, our payments department can adjust the private load limit on your account.