Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    radi1147 wrote:

Hello
    My carde are desactive And now i have money in my 2checkout
    i can add this card to my 2checkout ?

Thanks

Hi,

2CheckOut is a Payoneer partner and you can receive payments to your Payoneer Card from them.

To activate your card, please contact customer support and they will assist you.

• radi1147radi1147 Posts: 4Member
    edited June 2012
    David wrote:

Hi,

2CheckOut is a Payoneer partner and you can receive payments to your Payoneer Card from them.

To activate your card, please contact customer support and they will assist you.

Thank you david for your reply.
    i have contact support since 3Day to active my card befor withraw money from my 2checkout
    but i 'dont have any responce Can you Help please
    LTK529022207018X
    radi1147 wrote:

Thank you david for your reply.
    i have contact support since 3Day to active my card befor withraw money from my 2checkout
    but i 'dont have any responce Can you Help please
    LTK529022207018X

I have passed your ticket onto a customer support representative, they will be responding to you.

edited July 2012
    Hello After 6 day i have not reply

i have make a new application to Payoneer from my 2Checkout account (using a different email address).
    new email : [email protected]
    my exsist email payoner : [email protected] card : xxxxxxxxxx4128 already receive it and activated
    i have contact Support but i have not a reply Reference number: LTK529022207018X
    Waiting to rosolve this probleme for receive my money from 2checkout in my payoner : [email protected]

Thank you Have a nice Day
    radi1147 wrote:

Hello After 6 day i have not reply

i have make a new application to Payoneer from my 2Checkout account (using a different email address).
    new email : [email protected]
    my exsist email payoner : [email protected] card : xxxxxxxxxx4128 already receive it and activated
    i have contact Support but i have not a reply Reference number: LTK529022207018X
    Waiting to rosolve this probleme for receive my money from 2checkout in my payoner : [email protected]

Thank you Have a nice Day

Hello Sir,

I apologize for the delay and appreciate your frustration.

An email was sent to you this morning with an update on your application. Please review the email and respond to our approval department.

Hello
    i have receive email From 2checkout email: [email protected] said :
    The following notes have been added to your account.
    Please review this information and take corrective action, if needed by: as soon as possible.

Details: Hello,

2Checkout.com has received notification that Payoneer has rejected your 12-July-2012 payment. If you wish to receive payment by this payment method, you will need to contact Payoneer to resolve the issues, or otherwise, you will need to select a different payment option. To contact Payoneer for questions about the 2Checkout Prepaid MasterCard: [email protected] Within the United States: 1-800-251-2521 x2 Outside the United States:1-847-461-1386 x2. Please notify us once everything is complete as your payment cannot be released until your banking details are updated and 2Checkout is contacted. Thank you.

i have contact support and I have not Reply ;
    ticket number: LTK121290606624X
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

I see that customer support has replied to your ticket, and activated the payment method. If you have any further issues, please let me know.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer