Loaded Card But Balance Is 0

ayni1204ayni1204 Posts: 5Member
edited June 2012 in Ask The Community
hi everyone!
i have an urgent concern, i withdraw some money from Odesk on June 19, the made an immediate card load. after a few minutes, i saw it was loaded successfully (transaction number 4249949). i saw that my card balance is $160 and some cents. i tried to withdraw my money from an atm but it keeps saying "insufficient funds".
When i checked back my balance, the card balance went to .47 cents. but i was not able to withdraw any money from the atm.
pls help, where did the money go?
this is my ticket LTK529022280708X

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    ayni1204 wrote:

hi everyone!
    i have an urgent concern, i withdraw some money from Odesk on June 19, the made an immediate card load. after a few minutes, i saw it was loaded successfully (transaction number 4249949). i saw that my card balance is $160 and some cents. i tried to withdraw my money from an atm but it keeps saying "insufficient funds".
    When i checked back my balance, the card balance went to .47 cents. but i was not able to withdraw any money from the atm.
    pls help, where did the money go?
    this is my ticket LTK529022280708X

Hi,

I have passed your ticket on to a customer support manager. The original insufficient funds message was because an attempt was made to withdraw more than what was available in the account when adding in ATM fees. Please make sure to check what fees are involved with the ATM you are using before attempting to withdraw.

If you did not receive the money from the ATM, you will need to submit a chargeback form. The support manager will send you the form to fill out and provide you with all necessary details.

• ayni1204ayni1204 Posts: 5Member
    David wrote:

Hi,

I have passed your ticket on to a customer support manager. The original insufficient funds message was because an attempt was made to withdraw more than what was available in the account when adding in ATM fees. Please make sure to check what fees are involved with the ATM you are using before attempting to withdraw.

If you did not receive the money from the ATM, you will need to submit a chargeback form. The support manager will send you the form to fill out and provide you with all necessary details.

hi, thank you for your response. i did not receive any money from the atm. is there a record that it was successfully withdrawn? i checked my transaction history, there is no record for this day.
    how long does charge back takes?
    ayni1204 wrote:

hi, thank you for your response. i did not receive any money from the atm. is there a record that it was successfully withdrawn? i checked my transaction history, there is no record for this day.
    how long does charge back takes?

It seems that the money was deducted when you attempted to withdraw from the ATM.

Once you send us the form we process and send it to the processor to review the chargeback. It can take the processor up to 90 days to review the chargeback though it usually happens much quicker than that.

David wrote:

It seems that the money was deducted when you attempted to withdraw from the ATM.

Once you send us the form we process and send it to the processor to review the chargeback. It can take the processor up to 90 days to review the chargeback though it usually happens much quicker than that.

so what is the best thing i should do?
    is there a guarantee that i will get my money back?
    ayni1204 wrote:

so what is the best thing i should do?
    is there a guarantee that i will get my money back?

The best thing to do is once you receive the form from our customer support, f ill it out and send it back as quickly as possible.

There is no guarantee, it is up to the processor when they review the chargeback,

David wrote:

The best thing to do is once you receive the form from our customer support, f ill it out and send it back as quickly as possible.

There is no guarantee, it is up to the processor when they review the chargeback,

can i check with my bank?
    ayni1204 wrote:

can i check with my bank?

You are more than welcome to check with your bank and see what they say.

hi i have already emailed my dispute form but i did not receive a reply that it was received.
    ayni1204 wrote:

hi i have already emailed my dispute form but i did not receive a reply that it was received.

We have received the form and I have passed it on to begin the process of filing it.