Unable To Get A Replacement Card

burnburn Posts: 41Member ✭✭
Let me explain the situation: I'm from Russia. I got my card shipped there. Now I'm in Thailand, staying here for over half a year already, in a guesthose. I lost the card. The support told me that they need some utility bill to confirm my address. I sent a bill scan (water, electricity, etc, with my name on it), a lease contract scan (also contains passport details), and now they're taking back their words and saying "we cannot ship to a hotel". They're offering to send the card to Russia, to the previous address (which I have also rented). To be clear, I don't have a home.
Now, if I'm to return to Russia just to get my card, be sure that this will be the last time I ever assosiate with Payoneer.

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    burn wrote:

Let me explain the situation: I'm from Russia. I got my card shipped there. Now I'm in Thailand, staying here for over half a year already, in a guesthose. I lost the card. The support told me that they need some utility bill to confirm my address. I sent a bill scan (water, electricity, etc, with my name on it), a lease contract scan (also contains passport details), and now they're taking back their words and saying "we cannot ship to a hotel". They're offering to send the card to Russia, to the previous address (which I have also rented). To be clear, I don't have a home.
    Now, if I'm to return to Russia just to get my card, be sure that this will be the last time I ever assosiate with Payoneer.

Hello,

Do you mind sending me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer Card, so I can look further into the matter.

I am a little confused because you say that you are staying at a guesthouse and then you say a hotel.

Just to clarify, we can only ship cards to a private residential address.

I look forward to hearing from you.

• burnburn Posts: 41Member ✭✭
    Thanks to David's assistance, the situation has been resolved. Thank you again, David.
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    burn wrote:

Thanks to David's assistance, the situation has been resolved. Thank you again, David.

Thanks for the update.

Glad to help!