Payoneer And Clickbank

How to add US payment service
Hello, I am in Kenya.

I have a US payment service and a Payoneer card.

The current Payoneer partners include Clickbank. I would like to receive my CB commissions through the US payment service. However, the Clickbank rules to receive payment to a US account are the account must first receive two paper checks.

How do I get my commissions from Clickbank to the US payment service?
Release the color - tell the world your story!
with Ghostwriter Paula

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2013

Hello, I am in Kenya.

I have a US payment service and a Payoneer card.

The current Payoneer partners include Clickbank. I would like to receive my CB commissions through the US payment service. However, the Clickbank rules to receive payment to a US account are the account must first receive two paper checks.

How do I get my commissions from Clickbank to the US payment service?

Hi,

Thank you for coming to our forums.

Receiving two checks is a Clickbank regulation that they require. Once you have received the two checks you can start receiving payments to your card via the US Payment Service.

I would suggest contacting them to see if they can change it, or help you in some way.

Update: ClickBank no longer requires that you first receive a check before receiving payments via ACH. You can visit this blog post for details on receiving your ClickBank payments via Payoneer: http://blog.payoneer.com/receive-your-clickbank-payments-with-payoneer/

• AptwordsAptwords Member Posts: 7
    David wrote:

Receiving two checks is a Clickbank regulation that they require. Once you have received the two checks you can start receiving payments to your card via the US Payment Service.

I would suggest contacting them to see if they can change it, or help you in some way.

Hi David, thanks for the welcome.

Help me understand. Where would they send the physical checks to so that I can bank them to the US payment service. I am locked in the 'take check physically to bank' grid. :blink:
    with Ghostwriter Paula
    Aptwords wrote:

Hi David, thanks for the welcome.

Help me understand. Where would they send the physical checks to so that I can bank them to the US payment service. I am locked in the 'take check physically to bank' grid. :blink:

Hi,

I am not sure what you mean by that last sentence. But you need to have them send the checks to where you live, currently the US Payment Service cannot be used to transfer checks to your Payoneer Card.

David wrote:

...you need to have them send the checks to where you live, currently the US Payment Service cannot be used to transfer checks to your Payoneer Card.

Lets go over this slowly (I'm slow) and let's forget the Payoneer card for now.

Lets say CB pays me on a written paper check. Then they send me the check by post or whatever, and I receive a paper check. How do I then deposit the paper check into the virtual bank account/US payment service? CB needs me to do this process twice, before they can transfer directly to the US payment service.
    with Ghostwriter Paula
    Aptwords wrote:

Lets go over this slowly (I'm slow) and let's forget the Payoneer card for now.

Lets say CB pays me on a written paper check. Then they send me the check by post or whatever, and I receive a paper check. How do I then deposit the paper check into the virtual bank account/US payment service? CB needs me to do this process twice, before they can transfer directly to the US payment service.

Hi,

The US Payment Service automatically transfers the money from your payments source to your Payoneer Card. It does not support depositing checks.

• eZlogiceZlogic Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    Aptwords :: If I understood right, what click bank is saying is that you should first receive 2 checks like normal. then you can change payment method to you Payoneer card through US Payment services. I guess it is to verify that you're not fraud or something. I'm in the same situation as you are. I will soon change to a direct wire transfer to my back account in Bahrain which is offered by CB. Maybe you can do the same.

Maybe it's time for Payoneer and ClickBank to work together. Same thing with PayPal. Automate just like 2Checkout where I linked my account in a snap.
    eZlogic wrote on August 16 2012, 2:51 PM: »

Aptwords :: If I understood right, what click bank is saying is that you should first receive 2 checks like normal. then you can change payment method to you Payoneer card through US Payment services. I guess it is to verify that you're not fraud or something. I'm in the same situation as you are. I will soon change to a direct wire transfer to my back account in Bahrain which is offered by CB. Maybe you can do the same.

Maybe it's time for Payoneer and ClickBank to work together. Same thing with PayPal. Automate just like 2Checkout where I linked my account in a snap.

Well, reports coming in is that Payoneer will work and is working iwth clickbank (at lwast for my country). I have not tried it but it sounds excellent. The third world need Payoneer!

with Ghostwriter Paula
    Aptwords wrote on January 24 2013, 12:21 PM: »

Well, reports coming in is that Payoneer will work and is working iwth clickbank (at lwast for my country). I have not tried it but it sounds excellent. The third world need Payoneer!

Thanks for the feedback, you can withdrawal your ClickBank payments to your Payoneer card with lur US Payment Service. Additionally, you do not need to receive 2 checks anymore before using this payment method.

• vasteqqvasteqq Member Posts: 10 ✭✭

help me....

i use Payoneer , my payment sent 2013-01-30, how long clikbank to payoneer?

and in my clickbank account write this :

"We have received a change notification from our bank on your direct deposit. A change notification means that, while your direct deposit was successful, our bank has indicated that future direct deposits should have an updated account number or routing number provided. Contact your financial institution and confirm your account number and routing number, and then update your account information as necessary."

what i must do?

help me please..... :cray:

vasteqq wrote on February 1 2013, 5:59 AM: »

help me....

i use Payoneer , my payment sent 2013-01-30, how long clikbank to payoneer?

and in my clickbank account write this :

"We have received a change notification from our bank on your direct deposit. A change notification means that, while your direct deposit was successful, our bank has indicated that future direct deposits should have an updated account number or routing number provided. Contact your financial institution and confirm your account number and routing number, and then update your account information as necessary."

what i must do?

help me please..... :cray:

Please contact our support about receiving assistance on your US Payment Service account http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx .

• vasteqqvasteqq Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    David wrote on February 3 2013, 8:23 AM: »

Please contact our support about receiving assistance on your US Payment Service account http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx .

"

Your Inquiry has been received

Thank you for contacting Payoneer Customer support!
    Your inquiry is being reviwed, and we will contact you to the e-mail address provided."

thanks for guide, david

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to update that ClickBank no longer requires that you first receive a check before receiving payments via ACH. You can visit this blog post for details on receiving your ClickBank payments via Payoneer: http://blog.payoneer...-with-payoneer/