How can remove a subscription ?

Hi,

Almost 20 days ago I added my mastercard details in a " Google Apps for business marketplace sign up " without knowing anything ( just for feeling interest ).. After 7 week I logged in to my payoneer accunt and found that google had cut around 10$ from me :( .. They didn't even ask me O.o  It is may be a monthly billing system. Now, I am realising that if google cuts 10$ per month I will lost my whole balance and leave freelancing :(

I have found that paypal has this system to remove the relationship/ subscription from the service seller. Do you have the system like them ?

I can't remember in which gmail account I signed up ( Though I tried to find the account, did not reach it ).

Please let me know how can I remove the subscription of google. I found that marchent name

" GOOGLE*SVCSAPPSUNI-DIG " .  Please mention me if you need the transaction number.

Thank you

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Unfortunately we cannot cancel these payments for you - please contact Google in order to remove this from your billing.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• MoonMoon Member Posts: 2

What if he or someone else, took a trial on some shady website ? And that shady website started charging him ? What would be the solution in that case ?