Atm Took My Cash
I WithDraw Money with following detail
Date: 6/14/2012 9:24:55 PM

Auth Number: 39215595 Terminal Id: 061500001300

ATM Withdrawal International
MCB BANK PAKISTAN

PK

Local Currency Amount:20000.0000 PKR
Amount to charge: $224.09 (Including fees of $2.15)

I inserted Payoneer card in ATM, Request Money WithDraw, Card is back to me, and machine is counting cash but unfortunately Electricity is switched Off due to some technical issue, I consult to Bank, they told me that Money will be back in 2 to 3 days, but after 2 working days, today I asked them again, They recommended to ask Payoneer to make them request and they will send back money..Kindly bring back my money to card by using above information

Regards
HAROON

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    haroon83 wrote:

I WithDraw Money with following detail
    Date: 6/14/2012 9:24:55 PM

Auth Number: 39215595 Terminal Id: 061500001300

ATM Withdrawal International
    MCB BANK PAKISTAN

PK

Local Currency Amount:20000.0000 PKR
    Amount to charge: $224.09 (Including fees of $2.15)

I inserted Payoneer card in ATM, Request Money WithDraw, Card is back to me, and machine is counting cash but unfortunately Electricity is switched Off due to some technical issue, I consult to Bank, they told me that Money will be back in 2 to 3 days, but after 2 working days, today I asked them again, They recommended to ask Payoneer to make them request and they will send back money..Kindly bring back my money to card by using above information

Regards
    HAROON

Hi Haroon,

Thank you for visiting our forums.

You should contact our customer support as soon as possible and request to file a chargeback form. They will send you the form to fill out and please send it back to us so we can file it with the processor to review.

http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx.

• haroon83haroon83 Posts: 3Member
    I filled form and my Ticket # is LTK529022526320X, Kindly look it..
    haroon83 wrote:

I filled form and my Ticket # is LTK529022526320X, Kindly look it..

I have passed on you ticket to a customer support manager, they will be responding to you.

• haroon83haroon83 Posts: 3Member
    I send filled dispute form to [email protected] some days before as requested but didn't found any reply since many days
    haroon83 wrote:

I send filled dispute form to [email protected] some days before as requested but didn't found any reply since many days

I see your dispute is waiting to be processed and we will inform you once we have sent it on to the processor.