Private Load Required Additional Information

Hi,

i had a private load on my card ending 9962, on June 15. On June 17, I received an email, informing that additional information from the loader is required to approve the payment. The loader already submitted required information, and after two days the payment status still says, "Missing information, please contact customer support." payment id is 4214279.

let me know when my card will be loaded.

thanks.

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

Hi,

i had a private load on my card ending 9962, on June 15. On June 17, I received an email, informing that additional information from the loader is required to approve the payment. The loader already submitted required information, and after two days the payment status still says, "Missing information, please contact customer support." payment id is 4214279.

let me know when my card will be loaded.

thanks.

Hi,

Welcome to our forum.

I have passed on the information to a manager and they will be processed then reviewed.

Thank you for your patience.

• Rezaur RahmanRezaur Rahman Posts: 2Member
    David wrote:

Hi,

Welcome to our forum.

I have passed on the information to a manager and they will be processed then reviewed.

Thank you for your patience.

Thank you, the payment status changed. for the same loader and same payment method, will the loader have to submit docs again?

Thank you, the payment status changed. for the same loader and same payment method, will the loader have to submit docs again?

Once the loader has submitted documents, he most likely won't be asked to supply the same documents again. However, our payment service does reserve the right to request further information on a payment if they deem it necessary.

• CRISTINA07CRISTINA07 Posts: 1Member
    hello..i have a question...i want to use my payoneer card to buy something from internet....and i make a private load form my visa card(to buy i need mastercard)....first i tried with visa electron and i received the status Rejected by Payoneer Security Department....then i use my visa card i load the money but i received the status Missing information, please contact Customer Support....then i received a mail when i must answer to some question....i replay to that email and i answer at the questions....but still i wait a answer...thank you
    CRISTINA07 wrote:

hello..i have a question...i want to use my payoneer card to buy something from internet....and i make a private load form my visa card(to buy i need mastercard)....first i tried with visa electron and i received the status Rejected by Payoneer Security Department....then i use my visa card i load the money but i received the status Missing information, please contact Customer Support....then i received a mail when i must answer to some question....i replay to that email and i answer at the questions....but still i wait a answer...thank you

Hi,

Before we can process private loads to your account, we require that you first have a payment from any Payoneer partner, or one of the select US Corporations via our US Payment Service.