Get Payoneer Payments Directly To Your Bank Account

vacereevaceree Posts: 5Member
edited June 2012 in Ask The Community
I am confused if this should not put a cap in which the explanation of why say please payoner admin on this forum and when our country like Indonesia could receive the news I get from Payoneer. when in Indonesia could be like this in our country when so many other affilliate, amazon and other
1.jpg 96.8K

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    vaceree wrote:

I am confused if this should not put a cap in which the explanation of why say please payoner admin on this forum and when our country like Indonesia could receive the news I get from Payoneer. when in Indonesia could be like this in our country when so many other affilliate, amazon and other

Hi,

It seems to me you are talking about two different service we provide here.

The first service (which is what the post you attached is referring to) is our Local Bank Transfer (LBT) Service. For partners that offer this payment option, we can transfer your payment directly to your bank account.

Secondly we have our US Payment Service (which can only be attached to the Payoneer Card). This service allows you to receive payments to your Payoneer Card from select US Corporations such as amazon (and many others, a partial list can be found here ).